Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wedding theme :)

Lately, I've been thinking of having a wedding theme. Some couples just have a wedding color motif but since we got a lot of time preparing for our wedding, I decided to start researching this early to prevent the hassle next year.We've already defined our wedding color motif and I think it won't hurt to have a wedding theme too :)

I got a lot of time today to research because tomorrow is a holiday ( no work! yahoo!) to celebrate Dr. Jose Rizal's 150th birthday. Found a lot of inspiration vector files and pegs, got it free online :) it'll be a big help for us, since James and I decided to design our own wedding invitations and other paper wedding outputs (if we can do it all hehe)

As much as I wanted to share to everyone what our wedding theme would be, I also don't want to spoil it :) well, It's not really unique but this is what I wanted hehe ( I'm going to suggest it first to my fiance ^_^) but I know he'll agree to this ;)

That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment