I researched online for those recommended dressmakers in DIvi and these are the gown makers that we visited.
Ms. Nora Pajunar
Pasilyo Q-9, 2nd flr. Cluster Bldg. 2, Divisoria
Ms. Hazel Garcia
Pasilyo K-16 Ground Floor, Cluster Bldg. 2, Divisoria
CIB gowns by Ms. Glenda Villanueva
Stall H-20, 2nd flr. Cluster Bldg 2., Divisoria
CH Bridal Couture by Cherry Beruela
Ms. Cherry Beruela
Stall Q-29, Cluster Bldg. 2, Divisoria
DISENYO PANDI by hanna chienel bridal collection
K-14 cluster bldg 2 ground flr., Divisoria
CHONA AND JHUN BRIDAL GOWN
H- 17 Cluster Bldg. Tutuban Center C.m. Recto manila.
Sophie’s Boutique by Ate Juvy
Pasilyo 0-18, 2nd flr. Cluster Bldg. 2, Divisoria
Some of them are still out of our budget( you really need to have the patience to scout), but these are the ento gown makers that will be added in our final list of choices: Ms. Hazel, Ate Juvy and Ms. Nora. They are the most affordable and reasonable quotation that we got.
The prices of the gowns depend on your preferred design. I printed and showed them the designs I wanted, some of it are very intricate that's why they quoted as higher :D But if you opted just to have a simple design with lesser beads/crystals, no crystals at all or choose from their existing design, it'll be a lot cheaper. The quotations that we got from these ento gown makers ranges from 15k-25k ( a package without the bridal gown and groom's suit).
We will visit again Divisoria this Saturday to look for more ento gown makers. A friend recommended us to visit Ylaya Street where more affordable ento gown makers could be found. We will also visit Tabora Street to look for souvenirs and materials for our D-I-Y projects.
Tips going to Divi:
- Go early in the morning- we went there after lunch and it's so freakin hot!
- Bring water and towel.
- Wear a hat and sun glasses or bring an umbrella .
- Don't bring wallet (particularly a big wallet), just a small coin purse will do- you'll never know if the person behind or beside you is a snatcher or pick pocket. Put your money in your jeans pocket or better yet in the secret pockets of your bag.
- If someone will ask you where you're going in Divi, don't entertain them. Better ask the guards, it's safe to ask authorities around.
- Wear casual clothing. Don't go there looking like a millionaire, or else, you'll go home crying.
- Don't go there without researching.
wait for my Off to Divilandia! Part 2 blog! :)