Monday, March 12, 2012

Honeymoon destination :BOOKED!:)

Before, we still have no idea where our honeymoon destination will be. I suggested going to Boracay since we haven't been there before ( yeah, we suck hehe). Two Sundays ago, that was March 4, James texted me to change our TV's channel to QTV 11. He said ANG PINAKA's topic was favorable to us because that time they covered the top 10 world class resorts that can be found in the Philippines. When I changed the channel, it was on number 6 already. Below is the list of the top 10 luxurious resorts in the Philippines.

10. Buri Beach Resort & Spa
Sitio Dalaruan, Brgy. Sabang, Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro

09. Plantation Bay Resort & Spa
Marigondon, Mactan Island, Cebu

08. El Nido Resorts
El Nido, Palawan

07. Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa
Punta Engano Road, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu

06. Discovery Shores Boracay
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan

05. Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa
Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol

04. Misibis Bay
Cagraray Island, Bacacay, Albay

03. Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa
Barangay Yapak, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan

02. Bellarocca Island Resort & Spa
Barangay Tungib-Lipata, Buenavista, Marinduque

01. Amanpulo (Palawan)
Pamalican Island, Cuyo, Palawan

After watching the whole program, James and I automatically dreamed of going to one of these resorts. We know that the accommodations on these resorts cost a lot, but I told James, "Who knows? maybe one day we can afford to go in one of the top 5."  

Lo and behold,a miracle happened. After a week of day dreaming...we're very fortunate to have our honeymoon in one of the top 10 world class resorts in the Philippines!

Any guesses? Maybe the picture below could help you guess where we are heading :)




What a beautiful rock, isn't it? We're now more excited with the honeymoon than the wedding itself LOL =D

After our honeymoon trip, I'm going to share how we got this honeymoon package. I want to experience it myself first before I recommend our travel agency.They are just new in the industry, with no detailed online reviews so If our trip will be superb, I'll totally recommend them. 

Just wait for my review, Gad I'm really excited! :D

The last but not the least supplier to book, the wedding ring supplier, yay!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment