Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Backup videographer: booked!

Before I start my blog for today, I want to greet first my partner a Happy 6th monthsary! ^_^ regular na tayo partner congrats! love you :-* So enough for the mushy stuff, let's now proceed with the real story :D

Today I booked our backup wedding videographer- The Rockin Videographer. Yes, you read it right, we have a backup videographer for our wedding.You could hear a lot of couples saying they hired a backup photographer but this time we hired a backup videographer because we wanted a pre-nup video and a HD ( High Definition) Same Day Edit video. My friend Michelle will be our backup photographer, so minus the expenses, that's a great gift for us :) We have a video package in Smartshot but our AE said the SDE video included  is not in HD format. We should add some amount to convert our semi-HD to HD, but it'll gonna cost us a lot. For weeks now, I've been watching SDEs made by different videographers but they are too expensive, until I found The Rockin Videographer from a w@wie (weddings @ work member). After several email exchanges, I finally decided to meet VJ.

I met VJ and his gf Sheli today, at Mcdo, Trinoma around 7:30 pm. I thought VJ was old (hope VJ won't get mad at me if he reads this haha) I dunnow, maybe the way he politely replies at my inquiries and text messages, but honestly I thought he's really older than me ( well I didn't really confirmed his age, but he really looks young hehe). My first impression to them was, they were like college or HS students playing with their craft while earning money not bad huh :) I also thought VJ and Vinz was just one person, I didn't know that Vinz is the Rockin Photographer and VJ is the Rockin Videographer and  they are brothers.

The moment I stepped into our meeting place, I already felt an aura that VJ will deliver well on our wedding day (I hope he really is reading this blog LOL). He's nice to talk to and he explained everything to me. I actually don't have any prepared questions in my mind that time,  I only had one question and it was answered. VJ was kinda shy but I know he's really funny when you get to know him better. He has a lot of ideas in mind for our prenup video and we can't wait for the shoot next year :)

Rockin Videographer is our first supplier without an office address ( at may nakalusot kay h2b hehe), I'm confident that he'll deliver more than what we expected :) like they say, just trust your suppliers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment