Monday, May 30, 2011

Church Stylist/Flower supplier: Booked


I really love flowers and my favorite is tulips­­, purple tulips. The only person who gave me this is my hubby to be, so it’s a sign that we’re really destined for each other (walang kokontra :P). We really wanted to have a colorful church floral arrangement but every time I inquire to flower suppliers, it’s always way out of our budget. Before, I thought of giving up and just settle on a plain church floral arrangement as long as my bouquet would be tulips. But when I’m beginning to lose hope, ka Mario Sicano came.

Ka Mario was referred to us by my mom’s friend, Tita Tess. She had her wedding at Central many years ago and ka Mario was also her florist (Yes he’s quite old, but not too old). At first I was hesitant to meet him, thinking that his work might just be so-so and I’m still thinking on booking the flower supplier I called from Dangwa, but my mom told me to give him a try. 

Our first meeting was around March, my mom and Tita Tess paid him the down payment for the upcoming golden wedding ceremony of their classmate’s parents on May. He brought with him pictures of his sample works and I liked it though some of the pictures were old. I told ka Mario that I’ll check his floral arrangement on the upcoming golden wedding ceremony and he cheerfully agreed.

Today, May 24, 2011 (I’m actually writing this after my ocular visit) I went to the golden wedding ceremony of my mom’s classmate in Central and at that very moment I booked ka Mario. The motif of the wedding was yellow and gold since it’s a 50th wedding ceremony. He accentuated the aisle with white roses and lots of yellow flowers. I immediately fell in love with the tribunal floral arrangement; it’s colorful and very elegant. I told him the design I wanted and he gave me a very good deal. The package also includes the bride’s bouquet (of course tulips!), throw-away bouquet, entourage flowers, 2 mom’s bouquet, loose petals and bridal car bouquet.

I’m so happy that I knew ka Mario, he’s very polite and his rates are very affordable. Like they say, don’t judge a book by its cover ;) I’m very excited for our flowers, I can’t wait ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment