Thursday, May 26, 2011

How we got our dream wedding church


As members of Iglesia Ni Cristo we really wanted to get married in our main church at INC, Central Temple. It'll be a big blessing and a dream come true if we get married there. It’s not easy to reserve a wedding date in that church, if you are not listed in their locale.My fiancĂ© and I are listed in different locales near our homes so it’s very impossible for us to get one. I told my mom regarding our weary,so she said she will help us. FYI, there are no wedding reservation fees in all INC churches so it’s a big help for us.

We had a meeting with the district officer last March 16 (Wednesday), and it was a successful one.I immediately went to my office and told everything to my fiancé through YM. The next morning Thursday, March 17, my mom went again to our main church to submit our letter to the church executive minister. After a week, our request was granted and the date was officially reserved on us. I think it was just a formality letter, but the reservation was really granted on us the day we had a meeting with the district officer.

Not everyone can be given this one of a kind opportunity. We were very happy that our prayers were answered and the four hours of boredom waiting in the lobby was worth the wait =)