Sunday, May 29, 2011

OTD Coordinator: Booked


For months now, I’ve been researching for an affordable On the Day wedding coordinator. The first team that I inquired regarding their services was The One Exclusive. I’ve been hearing a lot of good feedbacks about them from w@w so I immediately emailed them. I was very happy with how fast they reply but when I opened their email, Thoffy Consulta said they were already BOOKED on December 5 for a wedding in Batangas. They have to be there on December 4 and will stay in a hotel overnight for the wedding preps. I was sad because they were my first choice, so time to move on and find another one.

While reading comments and threads in w@w I came across sis Karmi. She’s also an INC bride to be so we became close instantly even though I haven’t met her personally. One day I told her that I was looking for an OTD wedding coordinator and how sad I was when The One Exclusive was already booked on our wedding day, so she recommended me the Allianz sisters.

She told me that the Allianz sisters were former w@wie brides and they officially formed their group after their weddings. They were the ones who handled each other’s wedding, that’s why they decided to create a business out of it. Another good thing about them is one of them is an INC bride, her name is Sis Ayeth and she just got married last January 14, 2011. 

At first, I just had conversations with Sis Ayeth in YM and we got along. Throughout our conversations, she told me that she’s an INC convert and at first she really doesn’t know the INC wedding procedures. Personally, even though I’m an INC since birth, I don’t know the specific details in our wedding preparations too (of course I haven’t been married yet hehe) so good thing sis Ayeth shared it to me. Upon knowing those details and how sis Ayeth  had been so friendly with me, I decided to meet them up personally.

On April 30, 2011 around 2:00-4:00 pm, I met the whole Allianz team. I rarely get to meet ups on time (my old sickness actually) but this time I was 10 minutes earlier on the call time (that’s new!) our first venue for the meet up was in Mister Donut, Trinoma but there was an event in the Trinoma Activity Center (near Mr. Donut) so the team decided to find a more quiet place. Minutes later, they texted me to go to Contis, Trinoma.

At first, I was shy. I was just observing and listening to their feedbacks and presentation. As we discuss each detail, I felt how warm they are and helpful regarding wedding preps, so I got ease with the group and that’s the time I loosen up. At the end of the presentation, sis Ayeth asked me if I’m going to book them today and I said yes. She said “Kala ko hindi mo pa kami ibo-book eh hehe” then I just laughed. 

Sis Ayeth will be the head coordinator on my wedding day because it’ll be an INC wedding ceremony. She’s really nice, helpful and very cheerful; I got to know her better when she accompanied us (with the other INC bride to be’s-sis Karmi and Roan) in the Celebrations bridal fair last May 21-22 at SMX Convention centre. 

Looking for more bonding moments with you Sis Ayeth and the whole Allianz team; I know you'll take care of us on our wedding day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment