Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy 7th of July! :)

I had a wonderful day last Saturday, July 7th. First, I went to Emil's shop (my gown designer) , for my first fitting and second, I went to Trinoma after the fitting to attend the w@wie's EB.

The big news was, I lost weight! yey! Emil is going to make a lot of adjustments on my gown (take note, I still haven't done big efforts on losing weight, maybe this is the output of wedding and work related issues I had recently hehe ) Emil even said, "Huwag ka ng magpapayat at wala ka ng mukha, panget naman ang wala ng mukha mahirap na make-upan." When I heard those words from him, of course I'm flattered! haha, but I'll still control my food intake and exercise as much as I can. Ito lang ang masasabi ko, pumayat na ang mukha at braso ko pero naiiwan padin ang tiyan ko! LOL. How can I wear my dream two-piece bathing suit if I stop exercising and dieting? =))

Below are some of my pics from my first fitting:


My mom behind the curtain and Emil making sure the lining fits me :D


Look! a lot of adjustments here and there! ang luwag! :D yey! more weight to lose!:D

After my fitting, my mom and I went Trinoma to have lunch. After eating, My mom met my sister at SM North and I went to SumoSam to meet the w@wies. I haven't met them personally, I can only see their signatures in the forum, and it's really a different kind of experience meeting them all in person. I can't stop smiling, talking and laughing while with them and my cheekbones hurt even more when Ms. Benz went to our side and made chika with us hehe. Indeed it was a fun EB! looking forward for more EB's to come :D

Below are some of our pics from the EB:


The whole gang :D


Nastarstruck lang kay Ms. Benz :D


No comments:

Post a Comment