Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Prenup Venue Hunting Part 1

A lot of things happened at my work lately, that's why I had less time to write here. Last week, our office had been gloomy and emotional. A lot of people left us, but they will never be forgotten. Like they say, it is business as usual. I know God has other plans for them, and I know it is for the better.

Well, enough for the sad part, now on to our wedding updates :D First update, we got our rings and we love it! :) I just have some minor comments on the wedding date engraving inside and the two lines holding the diamonds on top of my ring, but all in all it is worth the wait and every penny :) I'll just have a separate review about our wedding ring supplier later on.

Now for our second update, we will be having our first prenup shoot on the first week of June. At first, I thought everything was all set. We will be having our first prenup shoot in Subic, because we have a free venue there c/o our close friend/ ninang. But my father gave me an advice, to just rent a place here in Manila or QC instead of going to Subic, because it'll still be more cheaper to rent in nearby places instead of going to Subic for the shoot ( including the food, gas, toll gates etc). So James and I thought about the whole idea and accepted my father's challenge, To find a nice place in Manila/QC for our prenup shoot. Knowing James he's not really into researching like me, so again the task of finding a new prenup venue is now my burden T_T

If I only know someone who owns an old mansion around Manila, or any place that's free but not a common prenup venue, is fine with me. Hope we could check one this weekend...*sigh*

Hello wedding prep bumps! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment