Thursday, July 5, 2012

On Losing Weight

It's exactly 4 months, 4 weeks and 2 days before our wedding day but haven't lost a single weight :( I'm not overweight but  I need to lose all those fats in my tummy area to look sexy on my wedding gown. I promised myself before that I will wear a two piece bikini on our honeymoon, but the cold weather now makes me lazy to exercise.

Last night I found my college graduation ball party dress and tried it on again, thinking it still fits me. Well it still fits me, but now all the flab handles around my waistline are showing off, because of that I was majorly teased by my lil sister :(

Starting July 7 onwards, I will do my best to exert more effort on eating healthy foods and exercising 4-5 times a week.

I will give updates on my weight on August 7, and hopefully I can see results that time.

This is it Magz! If you did it before, you can do it again! AJAHHH! ( means fight in korean ).

No comments:

Post a Comment