Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two down! :)

Today, I accomplished two things for our wedding. One, I booked our photobooth online and two, I created a Will You Be card for our ninongs using Adobe Illustrator CS5.

For our Photobooth, I saw this photobooth promo at Cashcashpinoy. It really is a good deal because where can you get a 3 hour photobooth service for just 3500 pesos? The name of the photobooth is Snaps n' Inks. A little down side is they are not that popular and I haven't seen any full reviews about them, so I really just tried my luck hehe. I've seen their promo the other day, but I'm still hesitant to get their service, so I emailed and texted them my questions and I'm quite satisfied with their answers.I thought I was too late, because I knew that their promo ended early but lo and behold, I was surprised to see that the promo is still up. So for the very last time, I called their number and I was able to talk to Ms. Amy and she answered my questions. She sounds nice and I hope that their output and service is also good *cross fingers*

For the Will You be cards, I created a french inspired vintage postcard for our ninongs. I'm thinking of printing and giving it to them personally. I have to finish each DIY one by one coz I hate cramming hehe. Next WYB for ninangs, bridesmaids, maid of honor, bestman, and groomsmen and another Save The date design ;)

I'll post each DIY I made as soon as they are printed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment