Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Double Whammy!:-)

Last February 18 (Saturday), James and I went to two big events. It is a one heck of a day, very tiring but fun! :)

On that day, I went to Makati to fetch James from work (one lucky guy, ei?). Yes, his work is 6 times a week, but only half day on Saturdays. On my way there it's cloudy but when I was already in Makati, rain poured down heavily and I was soaking wet when I already arrived in his office. When I was already dried up and the sky is clear we decided to go. James forgot to print my shoe design ( I need that because I'm going to present it to the shoemaker supplier at the bridal expo) so he went back to his office, while I was waiting for him at Goldilocks, Buendia ( Gad, I was really starving that time).

After eating, we decided to visit first the Travel Expo at SMX, Mall of Asia (MOA). My original plan was just to have a quick look at the fair, but we ended up roaming around the area for more than an hour :-D We checked accommodations for Boracay ( It's our first option for honeymoon). A lot of travel agencies, hotels, and resorts were offering reasonably priced packages, but sad to say, most of them only have promos for summer and not applicable for December use ( maybe because it is peak season). This expo is a big help to those people who always travel abroad. If you wanted to experience US, ASIA or EURO tour, you should always wait for the travel expo every year. You can get fair priced tickets and international travel packages here.

After roaming (and wasting) for one and a half hour at the Travel Expo, we left empty handed. Tired and exhausted we still went to our next event, The Wedding and Debut Bridal fair at SM Megamall. This bridal fair was big, a lot of wedding suppliers were here. We even got lost, looking for the shoe maker supplier. Finally after several minutes of walking, we finally found Perfect Match.

Perfect Match customizes shoes for any occasion but they specializes bridal shoes. I've been hearing a lot of good feed backs about her from w@w, so I decided to give them a try. My first shoe supplier didn't deliver what I wanted, so I decided to let her go and find a new one. Ms. Mari is the owner of Perfect Match, I haven't met her before but her past brides said she's very nice and easy to deal with. I am lucky to talk to her at the fair,she's really simple, soft spoken, nice and funny. What made me even happier was when Ms. Mari told me that she can deliver my very intricate shoe design!:) My first supplier said she can't do it so I really thought no one can really do it here. After hearing those words, I didn't think twice so we booked her right on the spot!:)

I was excited and overwhelmed with the swatches she showed me and she let me hand picked my desired swatch color, heel, and sole :) I had a hard time picking the right things, but she patiently waited for me to decide. I'm really excited to see my shoes by September :)

After meeting Ms. Mari, James and I looked for the w@w booth at the fair. It took us 2 rounds before we reached the booth ( i told you that fair was huge!) unfortunately, we didn't have any pic but we wrote at the photo wall. Next time, I'll make sure that we have pics and we'll meet w@wies :)

Below is Ms. Mari's shoe portfolio, Once I get my shoes, I'll post it here. For sure you'll never get wrong getting her for your bridal shoes :)

http://myperfectmatch.multiply.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment