October is our busiest month. We hope that by November we are in * finishing touches* mode with our preparations.We still have a lot of things to do, and so far here are our accomplishments:
OCTOBER MADNESS LIST:
A. DONE List:
- October 5- Get Marriage License- DONE!
- October 6- Last Divisoria trip- DONE!
- October 8- Go to MMN District for James' requirements and follow up couple's backdrop to Ms. Veron- DONE!
- October 9- Go to Main Church for the form signatories -DONE!
- October 10- Meet our emcee, Ms. Jem Santiago- DONE!- I'm going to have a separate blog for this!
- October 12- Wedding Seminar @ Church PART 1- DONE!
- October 14- Visit Ninong Benny in Valenzuela- DONE!
B. TO DO List:
- October 16/17- Book our hotel in Boracay
- October 20- Derma session, 4th wedding gown fitting, 2nd suit fitting
- October 21- Entourage fitting
- October 22- Send invitations to ninang Divina and to Ilo-ilo relatives
- October 23- Buy Blank Acrylic Ref magnets *Optional
- October 27 Final detailing with the caterer and file turnover to our coordinator
- October 28- Meet Ninong Edwin * Tentative Sched
C. DIY TO DO List:
- Invitations- In progress
- Guestbook- In progress
- Fascinators- In progress
- Table numbers- In progress (will choose design)
- Boutonnieres- Not Yet Started
- Canvass Portrait- To follow PVP
- Door Knob signages- Not Yet Started
- Pictures for the reception area- Not Yet Started
- Souvenirs for principal sponsors- Not Yet Started * still canvassing
- Souvenirs for Guests- *Optional- if none, There's already a PhotoBooth!
- Just Married Sign- Not Yet Started
- Paris inspired movie table posters- Not Yet Started*Optional
- Crew Meal Supplier- *still scouting
Now, time to do our November Craze list! :)