Monday, March 5, 2012

Entourage gown maker: BOOKED!:)

It's exactly 8 months, 4 weeks and 2 days before our wedding ( I'm getting scared as it gets nearer), and I can say we're nearly finished booking all our major suppliers. Last Saturday, March 3, 2012 we went again to Divisoria to finally meet Ms. Hazel Garcia. Of all the entourage gown makers that we visited in Divi, her assistant Ms. Jane has the lowest quotation on our gown designs ( Hazel was in CDO that time for a vacation). Check my post about our first Divisoria trip, to know more about the ento gown makers that we visited.


Ms. Hazel is a young wife and entrepreneur. She's only 26 years old  but you can see that she's happy and successful with her business. She's approachable and easy to deal with ( haggle lang ng haggle! tawad lang ng tawad! LOL) seriously, just tell her your budget for the gowns and she can adjust to it (of course the more intricate the design is the higher the price, so go for simple but elegant designs).


I know we're in good hands because I saw the entourage gowns she made for my friend and I can say she did well :)


Below is her Divisoria address:


Ms. Hazel Garcia
Pasilyo K-16 Ground Floor, Cluster Bldg. 2, Divisoria

Next to scout: Wedding ring maker and Honeymoon destination! :) 

Once we're finished booking all our suppliers, We're going to focus now on our prenup concept and D-I-Ys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment