Sunday, December 4, 2011

1 year and counting!!!

Today, December 4, 2011, it is exactly 1 year before our wedding day! Yes, I sound panicking, because I really am. I slacked off for several months from wedding preps, and now it'll be days before January 2012 but we still  have a lot of stuff and things to do. I promise to start extensive research again when the new year comes. Good thing I already booked major suppliers before, and we just have to focus now on little details.

Well enough for the wedding preps jitters, I wanted to tell everyone about my holiday gig last November with my family and James. Yes he's finally here and he'll stay for a year to help me with the wedding preps, yey! :)

My mom, sister, my sister's bf, James and I went for a 6 day trip to HK and Macau. We Stayed at Jordan ( Ate Rocel's place) and Yuen Long- Yoho Town ( Kuya Robert's place) in HK. We're in HK for 5 days and we had a day tour trip to Macau. Below is our 6 day itinerary:

Day 1: The Peak, Peak Tram and Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum ( with side trips at Nathan Road)
Day 2: Macau Day Trip
Day 3: Hongkong Disneyland Resort
Day 4: Ocean Park Hongkong
Day 5: Avenue of Stars, Kowloon Park and Hard Rock Cafe Kowloon at night (Yeah!)
Day 6: Flight back home

Below are some pics from our trip:

DAY 1: The Peak, Peak Tram and Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum



Peak Tram ride

 Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum


At the Peak!

DAY 2: Macau Day Trip

Inside the Venetian hotel

Fisherman's Wharf

DAY 3: Hongkong Disneyland Resort


 DAY 4: Ocean Park Hongkong




DAY 5: Avenue Of Stars, Kowloon Park and Hard Rock Cafe, Kowloon









This is my first out of the country trip with my family and special someone. I just hope my father and grandma can join us in our next trip.

More and more trips with my hanhan and family! :) okay so back to reality, 1 year to go before our big day!!! *screams* :D


No comments:

Post a Comment